Is your website serving your business?
get a website the sells
Your business website should have a purpose, that is, serving your business goals. So does your website add value to your business? 84% of today's consumers think a website makes your business more credible than companies who only have social media profiles.
In the new world of the internet, a business website is not just an informational page about your business products and services, not even your online identity only. You business website is your channel for new markets and customers, a channel for customer loyalty and support, a channel for your vendors and partners, a channel for your current and future staff. It is part of your core business and your must make sure it is working with you to achieve your business goals.
Without a website, people may question your legitimacy as a business. Having a website is an opportunity to make a great first impression and give people comfort that you’re a real business.
What can a website do for my business?
A business website that is will designed can help your business in all of some of the following
Create an online business presence.
Help build trust.
Get listed on search engines.
Point of contact.
Leverage social networks.
Share the latest news.
Learn about customers.
What Successful business website tips
1. Register a good domain name
2. Use secure, scalable website hosting with good tech support
3. Always present a clear description of your business
4. Implement the best content management system
5. If you have eCommerce, get an e-commerce platform that can be integrated with your business.
6. Design attractive, user-friendly, and engaging user experience. UX
7. Optimize your business website for search engines using SEO.
8. Only publish quality content
9. Implement website management and eMarketing tools
10. Setup a website maintenance plan
If you started a new small business, you don't have to hire and expensive website developer or a company to get the right website. But for sure you need help if you didn't fully understand what each of the 10 tips means. There are tons of resources online to help you out. But if you are a business man who has a little time to learn all this, you can join a there days workshop and get a full functional website for your business at the same time you will be learning and understanding how does a website can serve your business.
Your company’s website can be a highly effective marketing tool that can be very cost-efficient. There are quite a few benefits, and very little downsides.