Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
Terms & Conditions 1. Payment Terms: Tax exclusive 50% of service fees due on signing/approval date 50% before final go-live for each phase 100% of Odoo Licenses for Odoo as per their direct quotation. 2. Validity: This offer is valid for two weeks. 3. The client would provide the necessary hardware, Operating system, and Internet access for the successful implementation of the solution. 4. odoo would be delivered to the client in English and Arabic language only. 5. The above-mentioned price doesn’t include the cost for the integration with any third-party applications. 6. After the initial free 3 months support period CLIENT is required to sign the SLA for support and maintenance. 7. All traveling and accommodation expenses will be covered by the CLIENT. Payment instructions : Account Name: Grand Marketing Enterprises LLC Bank : Jordan Kuwait bank, Amman, Jordan IBAN: JO66 JKBA 2250 0035 9382 0013 0020 00 Account Number: 0225/0359382/001/3002/000