What gains & benefits will you get?
Participants receive the best possible practical training in two days. This is the foundation of this Bootcamp. Some of the benefits that you will gain from this practical Bootcamp are listed below.
- Priority to be selected for the relative project-based job at SchemaZone or its sister companies
- Official invitation letter to visit our office in Toronto which you can use to obtain a visa to Canada (for abroad participants)
- Bootcamp training certificate from Reach Academy (Canadian academy based in Toronto)
- Reference/recommendation letter from D Cubed Analytics (Canadian company based in Vancouver)
- Working on real business tasks/projects for D Cubed Analytics or other companies
- Lectures/presentations given by experienced industry professionals
- Supervision and orientation from your mentor
- Having your work criticized, assessed, and corrected
- The total hours of this boot camp are eight hours (four hours per day)
- Fully remote with access to online tools and platforms
- Unlocking your potentials and getting you prepared for your next level in data analysis
- Professional business training, guidance, and experience
- Professional project experience to put on your CV
- Possibility to get access to additional HR programs and benefits
- Discounted rates on services provided by our partners for immigration, study, and visitor applications to Canada
About D Cubed Analytics
Healthcare Leaders need help in making data-driven decisions. D Cubed Analytics has a team of experts who understand the Healthcare data and create dashboards that automate data collection & provide real-time insights on project performance. The following list speaks to a summary of the different services we provide our clients with.
▪ Custom Interactive Dashboards
Developing interactive dashboards that help in understanding past performance and forecast future project outcomes
▪ Automate Data Collection
Saving time on pulling exports from disjointed systems and automating this process to provide real-time status updates on project KPIs
▪ Consolidate Data from Multiple Sources
Creating a centralized model that joins data from multiple sources
▪ Real-time Performance Tracking
Empowering teams by having access to real-time data that helps them track project performance in real-time
About Reach Academy
Have you ever wanted to learn a new skill, master a trade, or gain a leg-up in a particular industry If so, then Reach Academy might be for you. Designed specifically to enhance your own marketability and viability in your field of work, we partner with a number of individual companies so that you receive real-world experience in your particular field while supplementing those experiences with theoretical studies. Reach Academy offers internships, industry training programs, workshops, boot camps, webinars, and individual academic courses for anyone, regardless of whether you are an undergraduate or a seasoned professional. We offer courses ranging from advanced content writing, web development, and graphic design, all the way to human resource training, marketing, and business administration.
Our Markham Office
This Bootcamp is fully online and participants will attend remotely from any place. Yet, for future events, you can choose to attend remotely (online, from your place) or on-site at our office in Markham, Ontario, Canada (see below pictures). If you decide to travel to Canada from abroad to attend a program, our team will guide you through the whole process including documents for your visa application (if re quired),
accommodation, arrival, departure, etc.
Syllabus and Program Calendar
This two-day Bootcamp consists of a total of 8 hours; 4 hours each day. Below you can find the program calendar.
- You should attend at least 90% of the whole Bootcamp in order to be eligible for receiving the certificate and the reference letter
- Absence without valid excuse should count for nomore than 10% of the whole Bootcamp
Fees and Payments
- Bootcamp fee is $119 USD only. If you are a resident of Lebanon and you want to pay cash, kindly use the conversion rate of your central bank, and contact us to guide you through the cash payment process.
- Accepted payment methods:
- Seats are limited and are reserved for accepted applicants on a first register first get basis.
- To officially secure a seat, kindly register and proceed with the payment.
Documents you need to submit
- Digital photo of yourself
- Your CV