Marketing Specialist Industry Training Program - MSITP
* Four Weeks
* Intensive Training Positions
* Fully Remote | Any Country
* Flexible part-time | 10 working hrs/week
About the training program
We believe that education and practical industry training should be together more responsive to real market needs. Yet we are still noticing a growing need for undergraduates and fresh graduates to get appropriate business training and a good opportunity to be part of the business world, work on real industry tasks and projects, and practically learn how things work in the labor market. Because of that, SchemaZone has decided to partner with Reach Academy and work closely together to allow undergraduates and fresh graduates to have this valuable opportunity through this program. The program aims at enabling the participants to work on real business projects, get proper guidance, and learn practical concepts rather than just theoretical concepts.
In cooperation with "SchemaZone" & "Reach Academy, the program includes:
* Working on real business tasks/projects for our company
* Close supervision & orientation from your mentor
* Lectures are given by experienced professionals
* Have your work criticized, assessed, and corrected
* Two to three working hours per day, Monday through Friday (flexible time)
* Fully remote positions given access through our online tools & platforms
* Unlocking your potentials and getting prepared to be hired right away
* Internship equivalent to 1 credit hours of a university course (American System)
Practice Focus Areas (Through real projects at our company)
2. Basics of a Vue
Vue is a framework that runs your webpage. Learning the basic foundations of how to build a Vue application will be of utmost importance. Basics such as component structure, conditionals, reactivity, loops, and handling user input.
3. Deep in the Vue instance
The Vue instance has multiple properties that define how components are built and how they interact. The next step would be understanding each of these properties deeply and when to use one of the other. Moreover, each Vue instance has a certain lifecycle which will be explained.
4. Componentization and Inter-component
Interaction Vue allows us to build applications in a manner similar to building blocks. Understanding when and how to make components effectively is a great feature of a Vue specialist. This also goes along with a good understanding of how the data flows between the network, the web application, and the components.
5. Routing and Advanced State Management with Vue router and Vuex
Two great tools that are essential for building enterprise-level Vue applications are Vue Router and Vuex. Vue Router gives us a simple interface to having layered pages and next-level component usage. Combined with Vuex which will allow us to track global state in a robust interface, you would be ready to build enterprise applications.
What gains & benefits will you get?
- Priority to be selected for full-time/part-time employment opportunities at SchemaZone or any of its sister companies
- Practicum training certificate from Reach Academy (Canadian Academy based in Toronto)
- Internship certificate from SchemaZone (Canadian Company based in Toronto)
- Reference letter from your direct internship manager
- Professional business training, guidance & experience
- Professional project experience to put on your CV
- Potential access to additional HR programs and benefits
- Official invitation letter to visit our office in Canada
- Discounted rates on services provided by our partners for immigration, study, and visitor applications to Canada.
Syllabus and program calendar
The training internship program consists of four cycles. Each cycle is one week. At the beginning of the week, you will be introduced to certain concepts and projects which you will have to apply, implement, and work on during the week along with your focus team and/or individually. At the end of the week, you will have to present your work to all the members, and your work will be assessed, discussed, and evaluated by your direct manager.
You should attend at least 90% of the whole program to be eligible for receiving the two certificates and the reference letter
Absence without valid excuse should count for no more than 10% of the whole program
Fees and payments
The program fee is $299 USD only
A consulting, training, and contracting firm headquartered right in the heart of Canada's business and financial capital, Toronto. We are a success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customized to help companies from different industries solve business management problems and/or run, lead, and manage their complex projects and initiatives. We have begun from scratch when a network of professionals, Ph.D. holders, and highly skilled personnel bring to a business table their 15+ practical and academic years of experience to form up a concrete blueprint on which the company has been designed. Since late 2017, we offer a combination of expertise, proficiency, and commitment leveraging our deep industry experience along with using analytical rigor to drive outstanding results for businesses. We proudly provide top class consulting, training, and contracting services for a wide range of industries inside and outside Canada. Well-equipped team, advanced tools, and modern methodologies are some of what we perfectly utilize to offer our clients what makes them the best in their fields.
About Reach Academy
Have you ever wanted to learn a new skill, master a trade, or gain a leg-up in a particular industry If so, then Reach Academy might be for you. Designed specifically to enhance your marketability and viability in your field of work, we partner with several individual companies so that you receive real-world experience in your particular field while supplementing those experiences with theoretical studies. Reach Academy offers internships, training programs, and individual academic courses for anyone, regardless of whether you're an undergraduate or a seasoned professional. We offer courses ranging from advanced content writing, web development, and graphic design, all the way to human recourse training, marketing, and business administration.