Sales engineers sell advanced IT solutions and services to businesses. They must have extensive knowledge of the software solutions and it's functions and must understand the business processes that make these solution work.
Full sales cycle
Achieve monthly targets
Jordan & ME Territory
Strong bilingual Communication skills
Advanced IT & business knowledge
High computer skills
- Work closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Work closely with customers to understand and capture requirements and devise effective solutions.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Preparation of presentations and presenting to customers products or services with all their values and advantages.
- Coordination and organization of demand generating activities like tradeshows, events or customer workshops.
- Ensure that customers are aware, informed and trained on solutions provided.
Qualifications for Sales Engineer
Willingness and ability to travel 10% to 70% of the time, depending on the position and sales role
Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in groundbreaking new ways
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Previous experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales
Solid experience in your products' industry
Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
Computer proficiency and the ability to accurately enter data and generate reports
Negotiation and social problem-solving skills
Ability to work in a high-stress sales environment and multitask